Dreams’ Time Capsule
2011 – in progress
Dreams Time Capsule is a research and participatory project attempting to create an audio archive of dreams, collected with the direct participation of visitors during public events in museums, universities and art spaces. The audio archive until today contains about 2086 dreams testimonies recorded in different countries from Europe to Latin America, from the Middle East to Africa.
The first step of the project consists in collecting dreams during a series of events where the visitors are invited to record inside an inflatable structure. This was ideated to travel easily in a suitcase, around the continents.
[the structure of the DTC project was designed in collaboration with Michele Tavano and its production was supported by Arkitekturmuseet – Stockholm]
Contemporary Locus 11, Carmine Monastery, Bergamo, Italy, 2016 / Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Wakefield, the United Kingdom, 2016 / Castello di Rivoli Museo d’Arte Contemporanea, Turin, 2014 / Al Riwaq Contemporary Art Space, Adliya, Bahrain, 2014 / kim? Contemporary Art Center, Riga, Latvia, 2013 / Jorge Taleo University Library, BogotÃ , Colombia, 2013 / Arkitekturmuseet, Stockholm, Sweden, 2012 / Fittja Open Festival, Fittja, Sweden, 2012 / Townhouse Gallery, Cairo, Egypt, 2012 / Piazza Santa Teresa/Alberto Peola Gallery, Turin, Italy, 2011/
- Ritratto dell’artista da giovane/Portait of the Artist as a Young (Wo)Man, by Marcella Beccaria, 2014 (Italian/English)
- “A unique way to interpret dreams” by Agnieszka Piechoska, 2014, (English)
- “Dreams’ Time Capsule project in Riga”, by Zane Onckule, 2013 (English)
- “L’ampia visione di Eva” by Stefania Crobe, 2012 (Italian)
- “L’archivio dei sogniâ€¦” by Helga Marsala, 2012 (Italian)
- “Materialising impalpable, volatile states”, by Elisa Tosoni, 2012 (English)
- “Dreams’ Time Capsule”, by Bryan Zubay, 2012 (English)
- “The trip begins”, by Magdi Hassan, 2012 (Arabic/English)